PC e Mac
Leggi l'eBook subito dopo averlo scaricato tramite "Leggi ora" nel tuo browser o con il software di lettura gratuito Adobe Digital Editions.
iOS & Android
Per tablet e smartphone: la nostra app gratuita tolino reader
Scarica l'eBook direttamente sul lettore nello store www.pronatec2016.org o trasferiscilo con il software gratuito Sony READER PER PC / Mac o Adobe Digital Editions.
Dopo la sincronizzazione automatica, apri l'eBook sul lettore o trasferiscilo manualmente sul tuo dispositivo tolino utilizzando il software gratuito Adobe Digital Editions.
- 📕 Corpus delle Collezioni del vetro post-classico nel Veneto vol.3
- 📕 Il Settecento a Verona. Tiepolo, Cignaroli, Rotari. La nobiltà della pittura. Catalogo della mostra
- 📕 Grammatik direkt NEU. Con soluzioni. Per le Scuole superiori. Con e-book. Con espansione online
- 📕 Meraviglia
- 📕 Oltre le passioni tristi. Dalla solitudine contemporanea alla creazione condivisa
for better urban design. As the Urban Task Force pointed out, the best way to promote successful and sustainable regeneration, conservation and place-making is to think about urban design from the start of the planning and development process. Leaving urban design until the end can make the planning process slow, frustrating and a source of It’s official: world leaders have adopted the New Urban Agenda, which sets a new global standard for sustainable urban development, and will help us rethink how we plan, manage and live in cities.
4. Sustainable regeneration – a path to sustainable communities By definition, sustainable communities are places planned and built to support sustainable living with focus on economic sustainability and environmental sustainability. Sustainable communities expect sustainable urban infrastructure and/or sustainable municipal infra-structure. In Sustainable Development: the UK Strategy (1994) the Government recognised the importance of urban regeneration in contributing to a sustainable pattern of development that uses “the already developed areas in the most efficient way, while making them more attractive places in which to live and work” (Department of the Environment, 1994, p. 158).
urban design based on bioclimatic and environmental criteria, aiming to create comfortable and sustainable urban environment and public space. Climate regulation in public space is gradually becoming an important issue when approaching urban design. The Handbook is a tool for the development of future urban
This study presents the results regarding the thermal environment in the city of Acharnes. Results support the effort for sustainable urbanisation as this is reflected in the design and implementation of an urban, bioclimatic, regeneration project for Areas A, B and C. Results are summarised as follows: (1) Bioclimatic design & urban regeneration for sustainable development by D. Babalis, 9788883045745, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide.
This article examines the extent to which a number of urban regeneration approaches involve sustainable housing. Specifically, it assesses the potential of ...